Hi, I’m Jenny.
Welcome to my little corner of the internet. I try to stop in here a couple times a week, even though “the blog is dead” (rolls eyes) and I have copious amounts of children who occasionally prevent me from stringing coherent thoughts together.
Sometimes I write about good stuff that’s hard, or hard stuff that’s hard, and it touches a nerve for people. I’m never trying to be offensive, but sometimes it’s effortless, you know?
Sorry about that. I mean, not sorry enough to change my writing style, but, you know, sorry about the discomfort. I firmly believe that honest and authentic dialogue is possible, even on the internet. And not only possible, but deeply necessary for the ongoing conversion and for the revitalization of our culture.
So that’s what I’m doing here.
I love that you stopped by, and I hope you’ll keep coming back.
If you have a question or a speaking request, email me at email@example.com, or find me on:
I speak on a variety of topics. My most popular talks are:
- Engaging the culture with the Church’s teachings on sex and marriage
- My Catholic reversion story
- Distilling JPII’s Theology of the Body to laymen terms
- Evangelizing in the mission field of your every day life
- Engaging the secular culture with joy
- NFP and Humanae Vitae
- A variety of topics geared toward women and mothers
Looking to book a dynamic and engaging speaker for your next conference or retreat? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org