Because I'm so fabulous, you want to know all about me. (Let's be honest, that's why people respond to these things...)
Since these are all the rage on facebook, I figured I'd share my answers with you fine people. Enjoy!
1. I am the very definition of competitive. If there's a score being kept, you can be I'm watching it. If there's no official scoring in place.... well, rest assured I'm keeping tabs in my head.
2. I am a hot tempered choleric. It's the Irish in me...
3. I would literally kill for any one of my siblings. I welcome the opportunity to defend any or all of them against a physical/verbal/spiritual threat.
4. I really like to drink. I can consume approximately two alcoholic beverages at this point in my life and remain in control of my faculties, but I adore the taste and effects of a good beer.
5. I have a ridiculous number of girl friends... literally 8 or more whom I would consider a "best friend." It's just amazing.
6. In high school I was a pole vaulter/discus thrower/cross country runner/swimmer/diver... and I ate whatever I wanted. Things are a little different now...
7. I am dating my best friend, and it's the most amazing gift I've ever been given.
8. I read during movies. Unless it's a date or a long-anticipated red box purchase, I will always have some specimen of the written word on my person during the feature presentation. It drives Lizzie crazy.
9. I love to run. Even on the treadmill, but particularly in Wash Park. Saturday morning brunches consisting of coffee and/or Bloody Mary's are some of the best times in life.
10. I was once the person inside of the giant bird costume at Red Robin's. I was fired for skipping work to go skiing.
11. I once gave the following answer during a performance review - Boss: "If you could be any animal, what kind of animal would you be and why?" Me: "a mountain lion, because they're bloodthirsty." I was later promoted.
12. I have spent countess hours of my life on my knees, venerating a piece of bread encased in gold, metal and glass. Either He's the real deal, or I'm absolutely unbalanced. I'll take my chances...
13. I feel alive when I write. God is good enough to have given me a job where a prodigious amount of my time is spent cranking out various forms of text.
14. I can tell my parents anything. And much to their dismay, I generally do.
15. I'm a sucker for the latest beauty product/health trend/nutritional supplement. If it's been featured on Oprah or written up in a woman's magazine, I've probably tried it. Just ask Elizabeth...
16. I would eat Chipotle every single meal of the day, were it a financial and nutritionally viable option.
17. I am terrified by horror movies with satanic themes. I had recurring nightmares for 2 years after watching the Exorcism of Emily Rose.
18. I love to play football, and I have the scars to prove it. But I still don't really understand most of the plays.
19. I will spend my last dollar on good hair product rather than suffer the consequences of Suave. A traumatic, limp-haired childhood has rendered me unable to wash with less than $20 shampoo. Which is deeply unfortunate.
20. I believe Karol Wojtyla to be the greatest philosopher of the twentieth century. I agree with Dr. Janet Smith that "Love and Responsibility" will one day be considered among the great modern philosophical texts.
21. I love to argue. I appreciate a good verbal sparring match. I'm usually right.
22. When I'm wrong, I apologize quickly and sincerely.
23. I think pregnant women are the most beautiful thing in the created world.
24. I love coffee, but it makes me a little nuts. I've cut back to one cup a day... and it's killing me.
25. It is my singular goal in life to promulgate the truth of the profoundly damaging effects of contraception on the human person. I hope to share the truth with 50,000 women before I die.